Langkau ke kandungan utama

Gunpla Build Review: Project OO Quanta decals installation (Aftermath)

Today, the installation of decals take place. First time for me to install and took time to become capable of install the decals. It took 4 hour plus to complete and quite hard to install tiny decals. Actually, I'm about to give up but I saw my effort halfway through and I kinda enjoy it. 

    Even though I got minor mistake during the installation, it is not stopping me to continue until it finish. Some, tiny decals lost during the installation actually make me really depress. But all went through perfectly i suppose. 

    The decals i bought from Shopee.com. Just type OO Quanta decals and it will pop-up. Last but no least, all the work I went through it is satisfy me enough. Thanks to myself for not give up. Here some of the photo after complete. Sorry if it is not perfect as you see it. ☺

    I wish good luck for you guys. Mistake it just a new experience to make ourselves improve in future. Make sure don't forget to view my video and subscribe to my channel at https://youtu.be/2mfDnvCF-0o. Really appreciate.
 
Full photo of OO Quanta with decals front view

Full photo of OO Quanta with decals back view


Top view of OO Quanta with decals


Middle view of OO Quanta with decals

Bottom view of OO Quanta with decals

Side view of OO Quanta with decals

Side view of OO Quanta with decals

OO Quanta Buster Sword


Thank You

Afiq Fuad (2nd June 2020)
    

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Saat Yang Tak Dapat Dilupakan Dalam Hidup Saya

Kelahiran. Anda tidak akan berada di sini tanpa itu      Kelahiran di dunia adalah satu anugerah atau pemberian tidak terhingga. Kehidupan di dunia adalah sebab untuk jadi hamba kepadanya dan mendapatkan keredhaannya. Kelahiran di dunia merupakan satu moment yang sangat terindah. Kita dipertemukan oleh ibu bapa, adik beradik, rakan-rakan, saudara-mara serta orang sekeliling kita yang dikenali ataupun tidak. Dalam kehidupan kita menempuh segala suka dan duka serta ujian diberikan kepada kita untuk meneruskan hidup supaya diberkati. Aku dilahirkan di sebuah negara yang aman dan diberkati. Kuala Lumpur, tanah Malaysia tumpahnya darahku. Di sebuah hospital yang biasa didengar oleh netizen yang berada di Kuala Lumpur iaitu Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur. Tanggal 18 Ogos 1993 tarikh aku dilahirkan dan aku merupakan anak sulung kepada adik beradikku. Dari situ titik permulaan kehidupan aku sebagai seorang manusia berjuang untuk hidup. Kelahiran, engkau tidak akan menciptakan sebuah memori jika

[005] RVIU Ram Wa-Style (Kimono) Ver. Figure by SEGA #Figure #Ram

[1] RVIU Yukino Yukinoshita Figure by Coreful:TAITO Nekomimi Seifuku Ver...