Langkau ke kandungan utama

Most Memorable Moment in Life (7th June 2020/English)

Birth. You wouldn't be here without it

    Birth in the world is an infinite gift or gift. Life in the world is the reason for being a servant to her and to her pleasure. The birth of the world was a very beautiful moment. We are met by parents, siblings, friends, relatives and those around us who are known or not. In life we ​​experience all the joys and sorrows and trials we are given in order to continue to be blessed. I was born in a safe and blessed country. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In a hospital most commonly heard by netizens located in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur General Hospital. August 18, 1993 was the day I was born and I was the eldest of my siblings. From that point the beginning of my life as a human being struggled to survive. Birth, you will not create a memory if you do not exist in the world.

 

 

 

 Birthday memory

    A birthday gift is a moment that few or all of the people of the world look forward to. Feeling appreciated by the gifts given by people we know or not. The gift of a congrats 'Happy Birthday' was quite a wonderful moment for us to remember. I sometimes get Facebook greetings from people I know or don't do enough to make me happy and happy. Sometimes I expect a gift from a parent but a gift isn't something I dream of. It's not a disappointment for me because every day they remember, care, love and care with all their heart every day is a gift I can't give. Even now that I'm at work, the gift I gave my parents wasn't enough and was replaced by what they gave me. I love you mom and dad. Thank you for everything. 

  

First Experience in Schooling

     My first day of school was at Religious Integration Elementary School at Section 19, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. The first day of school I was sent by my dad on a motorcycle at 6.30am. My dad left early because he went to work in Kuala Lumpur which spans more than 30 KM daily. Thanks for the guidance. My first day of school was a shame, to keep it a secret. But I still remember that I heard it wrong that my mom wanted to take me home early. So I told my teacher to lead me out and we walked at least 300 meters from my school to look for my mom but didn't seem to get it right. I cried until I finished school.

  

 

Happy Eid

     Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a celebration for Muslims all over the world. The festival is after 30 days of fasting a month in the month of Ramadan. The day that became the most beautiful moment was when I was in elementary school. My cousin is of the same age and a lot of things we do are a wonderful memory. We played together without feeling tired or tired. Because childhood friends are friends who spend a lot of time together. As they grow older, the moment is not the same as before because everyone is growing up and doing their own thing. Only formal speech. Childhood is a very memorable moment because I play without worry and don't think about anything else.

  

 

 Cycling for the first time

 I was a hardcore rider in my childhood. I bought a BMX bike as my first bike. Get out with friends and go to their house. But unfortunately, the bike I loved most was lost in school because I didn't lock it. The bike has just been repaired. I was really disappointed and had such a profound effect.

  

 

  Obtain Motor License

     Obtain your license. After sweating through various driving tests and driving around the city for five minutes. Finally, I got a license that allowed me to take the motorcycle here. And I got my first motorcycle, one memorable moment. I smile endlessly and it can be said that every day I take a motto in my hometown.



Loving and dumped by someone. Your first true love. So that's how it should feel.

     Love is a very beautiful memory. For the first time, it felt like my own world. Daily replying to messages and calls even when it's not important because just listening to his voice is enough to make me speechless. With love I can fulfill my dream of wanting to make her my heart forever. With that dream, I worked hard in my life. I went on to university and got pretty good results because I thought that was just a dream I needed to achieve. And my goal is to reach it two years after I get my full-time job.

 

    But not all of us plan to succeed because we just plan instead. Everything has wisdom behind it. Abandoned at the end of my college semester, the sadness and the pain cannot be described. From that point on, my life changed and my learning began to decline because my dream had disappeared. There was no purpose and it took me a year to completely forget about it but couldn't because the memory was already in my head. Just be happy and be brave because every single thing that happens is wise. We are designing something that is not ours to determine. It's not easy to forget something we truly love. Do not despair, as long as you are alive continue the struggle.

 

 

First job and first pay. Yes, it was worth RM640 after the EPF declined, but I made it 

     Work after graduation is something students look forward to. My job as a store keeper at Carrefour Putrajaya in 2011 was my first and foremost moment. And the first paycheck was not much but it made me really happy because it was a gift from a month of sweat. The first paycheck I use is to spend on the family dinner. My habit when I get something, I think it's just to share it with others. From work, we get endless experiences because experience is the gold of life. Gold is not easy to obtain but takes time and is an experience of a lifetime.

 

 

Graduates on college study

     Getting a degree and a diploma was a wonderful moment in my life. Effort in life, learning, finding experiences, getting to know friends, working together, making bold decisions and learning to reach a goal for the future.

 

    The knowledge that, somehow, somewhere, and best of all, is not there yet. Hold on and don't give up on your life, because there's something that awaits you in the future. Try to achieve your dream and make it memorable. Achieve while you have time, never give up your life for fate. As long as there is effort, we can change the impossible.

   

 

See Old Photos with Family

    Did you know looking at old photos with family is a good time? At that time,

everyone is close to each other and sometimes they are nostalgic. It's your turn

laugh out loud to see more and more of your pictures. All the memories

just came in from you.

 

 

 

Last Day of Your First Job

You resigned and on the last day of your employment as a friend

work gives you farewell. The breakup becomes a memory of you

knowing how important you are to them. And the gift you received

to be priceless.




Keeping Up All Night Only Chat

     Have you ever woken up and talked to your friends,

nonsense all night long? If so, then I'm sure this is the moment

best in your life because this is the time to laugh, tease, cry

and have fun.

 


     My purpose for writing this blog was because a friend o commented on my Yotube video, he wanted me to post a video about 'unforgettable moments'. Sorry I couldn't make the video because I'm still looking for ideas. The text is already there but the ideas for the video are still searching. So if anyone can help, I appreciate your service. Share it with me and comment.


Afiq Fuad 

(Translate from 7th June 2020/Saat yang tak dapat dilupakan dalam hidup saya)

11/6/2020


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Saat Yang Tak Dapat Dilupakan Dalam Hidup Saya

Kelahiran. Anda tidak akan berada di sini tanpa itu      Kelahiran di dunia adalah satu anugerah atau pemberian tidak terhingga. Kehidupan di dunia adalah sebab untuk jadi hamba kepadanya dan mendapatkan keredhaannya. Kelahiran di dunia merupakan satu moment yang sangat terindah. Kita dipertemukan oleh ibu bapa, adik beradik, rakan-rakan, saudara-mara serta orang sekeliling kita yang dikenali ataupun tidak. Dalam kehidupan kita menempuh segala suka dan duka serta ujian diberikan kepada kita untuk meneruskan hidup supaya diberkati. Aku dilahirkan di sebuah negara yang aman dan diberkati. Kuala Lumpur, tanah Malaysia tumpahnya darahku. Di sebuah hospital yang biasa didengar oleh netizen yang berada di Kuala Lumpur iaitu Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur. Tanggal 18 Ogos 1993 tarikh aku dilahirkan dan aku merupakan anak sulung kepada adik beradikku. Dari situ titik permulaan kehidupan aku sebagai seorang manusia berjuang untuk hidup. Kelahiran, engkau tidak akan menciptakan sebuah memori jika

[005] RVIU Ram Wa-Style (Kimono) Ver. Figure by SEGA #Figure #Ram

[1] RVIU Yukino Yukinoshita Figure by Coreful:TAITO Nekomimi Seifuku Ver...